Saturday, January 2, 2016

1st day at the gym

The gym close to me doesn't open until 9 on the weekend which is kinda nice because then I don't feel guilty about not waking up super early to get to the gym. 

I put on my work out clothes and got to the gym around 9:15. There were only 4 cars in the parking lot including mine (one was the front desk person I'm assuming).  I got to the gym part and there were only 2 other people in the gym!! Can't beat that for Jan 2nd! 

I decided for the first few times at the gym I would focus on getting my cardio up. I did the elliptical trainer for 30 mins (and realized I'm so glad I'm back to the gym because my cardio sucks). 

The gym has wifi so I can sync into my music on my phone which helps the work pass by. They also have special water bottle taps which are pretty cool.

After the gym I headed to the store and bought some ingredients for making smoothies: Frozen mixed berries, ground flax, spinach, a pear and bananas. 

I made my first smoothie, and even though it looks gross it tasted awesome.


I also picked up some mint to infuse water with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment