Monday, September 7, 2015

Simplifying the work week

Having just got ready for another work week I thought it might be good to write a post on tips I find helpful for making the start of the work week go smoothly. 

*For starters I like to ensure all laundry has been washed, folded and put away. This makes for finding closes so much easier and if everything is out away you don't have to worry about pulling wrinkled clothes out of the laundry bin when your in a rush.

* The night before, I like to pick out the clothes for work the next day, this way I'm not trying on multiple outfits and spending precious time deciding what to wear. Sometimes I'll have 2 outfits payed out so of the weather is chillier or warmer then I thought, I have a second choice.

* Buy groceries for the week and have everything prepped.

* I like to have my lunch made the night before. This way in the morning if I'm running late in the morning I can just grab my lunch and go. This will also help the pocket book, as you aren't tempted to just grab something at work.

* have anything you may need ready to go for work. It could be extra snacks, paperwork, grocery list, etc and ensure you have it all in the same spot or bag so you can grab and go in the morning.

* have your purse, keys, sunglasses all together so you aren't running around the house looking for them in the morning.

* do the dishes, empty the dishwasher the night before, especially on Sunday night, so your starting the week off on a good foot and organized.

* have suppers planned or already made. This way you aren't guessing what to make or having to run to the grocery store. This also saved you from just going out to eat because it's easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment