Sunday, September 6, 2015

ABCs

A- Age: 29

B- Biggest Fear: spiders

C- Current Time: 11:08pm

D- Drink you last had: sanpellegrino

E- Easiest Person To Talk: Kathryn

F- Favorite Song: too many

G- Ghosts, are they real: I think so 

H- Hometown: Dartmouth

I- In love with: my husband

J- Jealous Of: friends with kids

K- Killed Someone? Nope

L- Last time you cried?: can't remember

M- Middle Name: I have 2

N- Number of Siblings: 2

O- One Wish: have kids

P- Person who you last called: My parents

Q- Question you're always asked:  when are you guys having kids

R- Reason to smile: My life ❤️

S- Song last sang: can't remember

T- Time you woke up: 8:30am

U- Underwear Color: green

V- Vacation Destination: Mayan riviera 

W- Worst Habit: overthink everything 

X- Xrays you've had: lots

Y- Your favorite food: Mexican, Thai, pizza 

Z- Zodiac Sign:  cancer 

No comments:

Post a Comment