Saturday, June 6, 2015

It's June!!

Seems like blogging is getting harder and harder to do, although I'm not sure why.....I think I find it easier to go onto Blogger and read everyone else's blog posts, then it is to use the blogger app to create your own blog post.

Things have been pretty good around here for the most part. There has been some drama but I won't get into it, I want this blog to be a place of happiness and the drama certainly doesn't contain that so it's staying off the blog.

Since it's been so long since my last post, this might just end up being another random bunch of tidbits post:

* I celebrate my birthday in just under a month (Will be my last year if my 20s). Hard to believe next year I will be celebrating the big 3-0!!!!
* My mom is doing great! I'm so happy that she has her health. My mom and dad and 2 siblings just came back from a 2 week trip to Mexico in April. They had a horrible winter and are still fighting frost warnings in June!!
* In a little over a month, hubs and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding Anniversary. Hard to believe its been almost half a decade, and after this year we are on the downward slope to 10 years.
* My best friends little guy is too adorable for words. He is growing up so fast!
* We did some work to the front of our house. We cut out the garden and installed patio stones along the front of the house. We then put grass seed down so hubs can just mow the entire front yard. I bought a couple of plant pots and put in some decorative grass and dahlias. I also spray painted a few random plant pots we have and took a few plants we didn't want to lose out of the garden.
* It's supposed to be a super hot weekend here this weekend. My plan is to max relax and enjoy some sunshine.
*We may or may not have booked a trip for the fall to celebrate our anniversary.
* Hubs is doing super good at work. He just moved to a different department and is loving it!
* I'm currently on a 4 month acting position with my work. Its more money and lots of experience.
* I also just wrote two exams and passed both, meaning it has qualified me for higher positions at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment