Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo Review

When it comes to beauty products I don't generally like to spend a fortune. I shop at places like Walmart because they offer good deals on their products. Shampoo is definitely one of those items. I don't buy super cheap but I generally use Aussie, herbal essence, etc versus salon quality products. I also always try to buy on sale and stock up! While at hub's step sisters wedding over the summer, I borrowed the groom's sister's shampoo. She had organix argan oil shampoo and I loved the way it made my hair feel. When I went looking for the shampoo at my local stores I cringed at the $8.00 price tag (which I know is fairly inexpensive given how much shampoos can cost, but I'm used to spending $2-3 a bottle). Hubs told me if I wanted it to buy it. At the time, they were out of the argan oil shampoo so I sniff tested the other ones available. I instantly feel in love with the coconut milk shampoo.

Image result for ogx coconut milk shampoo
It smelled exactly like a pina colada and reminded me of summer and our trips down south. It leaves a light fragrance in your hair and has a more luxurious feel then the typical shampoos I use. I'm definitely excited to broaden my use of these shampoos and conditioners in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment