Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Welcome Fall

It's hard to believe it's October 1st. It's been a busy month and I've been behind in my blogging.


* We attended Hub's step-sisters wedding the end of August (Blog post to come on this).
* My parents came out for a 2 week visit the beginning of September so we had lots of fun and did lots of sightseeing (Blog post to come on this as well).
* We were supposed to attend a wedding this weekend gone by (Hubs cousin), but Hubs and I both ended up catching a cold and decided to not go and get everyone else sick.
* My cousin welcomed her first baby, a boy named Lincoln on Sept 26.
* Today was my coworker's birthday. She just got back from a week in Mexico and I surprised her with a cake. She didn't suspect a thing at all and I had all the boss's and coworkers in on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment