Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy 4th Anniversary

4 years ago today I married my best friend. 

It's hard to believe that 4 years have already gone by! It feels like just yesterday we got married. In the past 4 years we have already:

- Purchased our first home
- Bought a new car
- Been to Cuba, Dominican Republic,     and Mexico 5 times
- Renovated our home
- Been camping 
- Traveled to Halifax
- Advanced in our careers

This list is only the major things we have accomplished in our 4 ppwedded years together. We have gone through many happy times, some sad times, met so many new people, tried new food, experienced new sights together, and have overall grown as a couple. 

Here are some pictures from our day.

Getting my hair done at the hair salon
 
Mom and sister tying up my dress
 
First kiss as Mr & Mrs
 
 Walking down the aisle after the "I Do's"
 
Walking down the aisle after the "I Do's"
 
Married pics

Bridal party
 
First Dance
 
Father Daughter Dance 

Looking back at these pictures brings back so many memories of our wedding day. I look forward to creating more memories and celebrating many more anniversaries.
Love you to infinity and beyond Hubs.

X O X

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Congrats Kathryn & Matt

Today is such a happy and sad day all in one. 

My best friend is becoming a MRS. today, marrying the love of her life.

I was supposed to be there, standing by her side, but unfortunately, due to unfortunate circumstances, I was unable to get the time off work to attend the wedding. 

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, and may this special day stay with you for the rest of your lives. 

I will be thinking about you all day, enjoy your day, have fun, and welcome to married life!

No comments:

Post a Comment