Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 In Review

Here is a quick look back on 2013....

January

Celebrated my dad's birthday
Mom's tumor was shrinking.

February

Said goodbye to the Canadian penny

March

Celebrated Hub's Birthday
Celebrated my sister's 21st birthday
I started a new term position at work

April

Celebrated Easter

May

Enjoyed a 2 week vacation with my hubs, sister and parents in Mexico!
Celebrated Mother's Day
Celebrated my Mom's birthday

June

Celebrated my birthday
Celebrated stepdaughter's birthday
Attended the at-home reception of hubs friends who were married in Cuba
Celebrated Father's day

July

Celebrated our 3 year anniversary
Future king was born... Prince George
My best friend got married

August

Celebrated my 3rd blogiversary
Celebrated my brother's 20th birthday
Finished school
Went to the airshow
Hubs got his bridgewatch ticket

September

Hubs friend and wife welcomed a baby girl
My best friend and her husband bought a house

October

Bought a new purse

November

Hubs and I went to Samana, Dominican Republic
A friend of ours welcomed a baby boy

December

Celebrated Christmas with hub's parents
A friend of hubs welcomed a baby girl
We booked a trip to Halifax
We went to the Santa Claus parade
Joined back up to the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment