Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Guys Attire for the Wedding

For the guys attire I had them all wear black suits from Moores. I felt tuxedos were too formal for an outdoor wedding in the summer, yet khakis and short sleeve shirts were a little too casual for the look I was going for. To match the girls, the groomsmen wore aqua and white stripped ties, while my Hubs wore a white stripped tie to match my dress. The guys all wore pink boutonniere's, to match the flowers us girls were carrying. My dad wore his military dress uniform to walk me down the aisle. I always wanted him to walk me down the aisle in his military uniform and he obliged after a bit of persuasion. He later changed into dress pants and shirt.


                                            Don't the guys look sharp!

Here are all of us together:

Working with Moores was great. We walked in without an appointment and one of the associates was quick to help us. She walked us through the different styles of suits, colors and options we had available to us. I was a little worried that because all the groomsmen didnt live close, how sizing them would work (not all of them lived near a Moores for sizing either). This never became a problem. We were able to get a sizing sheet emailed to each of the groomsmen, have it filled out by a local store who provided sizing,  and all they had to do was email it back to Moores who took care of everything. Moores even provided my Hubs with a spare white shirt in case something spilled on it and he needed to change. I would definitly recommend working with Moores for any wedding, prom or special occasion that needs a suit or tux.

No comments:

Post a Comment