Thursday, May 3, 2012

Bridesmaids Attire

I knew because I was having a July wedding, the girls dresses needed to be short and airy. I also knew that since 2 of the bridesmaids were flying in from out of town and usually the dresses are never worn again, I wanted the dresses to be inexpensive. I also wanted the dresses to be aqua, since chocolate brown felt a little heavy and dark for a summer wedding. I did a few searches in the bridal salons and right away knew that the girls wouldnt be buying dresses that route. They were just way to expensive (starting at $120 for an ok dress).

I looked in every store I walked by and nothing in the color I needed. The dress also needed to be bought by each girl in their own province for sizing and fitting reasons. One day I happened to be browsing the sears websitesears.ca and came across the Oasis Strapless Chiffon Dress. It was absolutely perfect! The color, the style and the price I wanted for the girls. The only issue was that it was so popular, a couple girls had to wait for the dress to become available again.

The girls dresses

Closeup of the top of the girls dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment