* I initiated a cookie exchange at work. No one was really on the ball with t and I love doing cookie exchanges so I got one started. I'm doing the same cookie I make every year. This year, we are turning it into a bit of a social gathering by hosting it over the lunch hour and having people bring a small food item as well. I'm also surprising everyone with a hot chocolate bar! I will be sure to post about it once it's over.
* I told hubs I wanted to try making Christmas dinner this year. Now his parents may be coming down for dinner as well, so I have been busy getting a menu secured and I think I have one finalized other then the dessert. I will be sure to post about this as well if I can follow through with it (I told hubs if all else fails we will be going out for supper lol)
* I have no clue what I am getting hubs for Christmas. He says he has my gift already bought so I'm feeling a little pressure. I think I may have a couple ideas but if I use one of them, hubs will have to pick it out.
* Christmas is approaching fast at work, most coworkers will be starting leave dec 20. I'm thinking of taking the 22-23 off but it's yet to be finalized with hubs.
* We put our Christmas tree up December 1:
* I had a great FaceTime conversation with my best friend Friday night. Her son turned a month old yesterday, and he also celebrated his christening wearing a tux made out of his mothers wedding dress.
* Christmas cards are just about all ready to go, some have been mailed out already, just a few left to go.